<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

1.3.08
Early Early Saturday

So I just unintentionally fucked over one of the most important people in my life.
And I have never felt this low.
I don't get why people have to be able to feel this way...when it's one of the worst feelings in the world. Each and every day...I seem to constantly upset people. Whether I get them mad, or upset..it just happens. Without my even trying.
All I do is try to please people most of the time, but with that..somebody else is getting hurt. I hate that I can't make everybody happy. It just tears me up inside.
If everybody I loved could be happy if I was miserable as fuck, I think I'd want things to be that way. I don't really deserve happiness anyway..I had it for around 14 years of my life so I've had my fair share it's certain.
sdjfnksdjfn. I'm so terrible at existing. Seriously.

2 fat astronauts