<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

8.2.08
Huit Fevrier

Adjusting what I said yesterday, Corey and Regan were broken up for approximately 10 hours, maybe less, idon'tknow. But they're back together again. Award for the fastest splitting/getting back together again? I think so. people do such irrational things when they're angry or upset.
Anyway...I started school later today because Mr Kevans wasn't there for English. I was all happy on account I got to sleep in but then connex had to go and be a huge piece of unreliable crap. I swear, Melbourne's transport system is the weakest, most lousy thing in the world. I got to the station at 9.20, with 6 minutes to spare, to find that in actual fact, there were another 25 minutes until that train came. So I figured that if it was due in 25 minutes, I'd still make it to school on time. 10 minutes later and the minutes decided to disappear, only to be replaced by the 9.40, which was arriving in UNKNOWN minutes. Taking out my phone, I discovered that it was already 9.45, so not only was the 9.26 cancelled, but the next one was awfully late as well. So I sprinted off home, woke up my brother and he drove me to school. Fin.
School was okay. Until Art. Lately I've realised that I am the most unartistic person in the universe, when I used to not be so bad at the whole 'drawing' thing. And believe me, it does not help when you have somebody who keeps judging your work; telling you it's not in the right perspective or not even close to what you're drawing observationally. So thanks to one Will Morrison, who's opinions I really should not give a fuck about, I got in a terrible mood. Whether I get mad, upset or nervy, the result of each of these emotions, in the end, is this massive need to cry.
Recently, I've realised that people either ignore crying or they can't deal with it, so I tried my utmost hardest to not cry on the way home. And if I talk when I feel like crying, I can't hold it back. So I stayed as silent as I could on the train, and cried listening to some fresh music while walking home by myself. Which, honestly, is the best way to cry.
I had to go to the doctor's today as well. And they burnt off my warts and they really sting. And if I hit them on the keys, they sting more. Ahh. I have such a poor threshold against pain.

'Tevz. Have a nice weekend, lovlz. x



1 fat astronauts