<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

7.2.08



I actually really 100% enjoyed today. School was actually bearable for the first time this week and nothing bad has happened all day. Luck is on my side. Work was bearable also, thanks to Yen and Matt who came to visit. For future information, nappies do not come in sizes large enough for a Yen sized person and curling irons don't work on Matt-length hair. They really really made my night. It's amazing how simple things can make things just so much better. They even came back later, with Rusy, which might I add, is about time for Rusy. The bazillion times I have gone to see her at work, I think her presence for just 15 minutes while I'm at work was called for. Now we are even with the whole 'visiting-the-other-at-work' side of things. In other news, Corey and Regan broke up today. And I'm way sad about it because they're so beautiful together. Methinks Corey is making one megafactor mistake but I'm sure he'll realise it soon enough and they'll be together again. Or I really really hope so anyway.

0 fat astronauts