![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
17.2.08
Sunday
Sunday : What I call the beginning of the week, even if Monday is a more suitable beginning.
Sunday is always the decider of my week...like, if I have a brilliant sunday, I'll have a brilliant week and vice versa. So I can assure you, that this week for me, is going to be as terrible as my week TWO weeks ago. Already I've told somebody something I shouldn't have, somebody I trust. And then they have to go and act like an absolute lameo and throw my trust back in my face by making sick jokes to the actual person when it's the most tragic, horrible thing that could possibly happen. And so now the actual person, well, one of the actual people involved, is super angry at me. And he's stubborn as all hell so he probably won't ever forgive me. Everytime I try to do something right, or to try to get some help on something that can help me to comfort or help somebody else, I fuck up. Simple as that. I don't think I'm meant to help. I think I was better off as the person I used to be; the unbelievably shy girl who hardly spoke at all. Things were better that way. I really miss the days when I wasn't a teenager, because basically everything I've experienced as a teenager has been a huge let down. Hopefully the whole 'being a teenager' thing is the worst fragment of life and once I survive it, everything will even out and be okay. Update on pokemon gold: I pwn'd Team Rocket and stopped the radio waves from effecting the gyrados. yayz. I can't wait for this year to be over. So that I can just gtfo of my life for a while. See the world. Meet some strangers and maybe become friends. Meet some friends and strike up proper friendships. Understand myself properly and see who I am and what I want to be. It'd be brilliant. 1 fat astronauts |