![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
24.2.08
Sunday
![]() I have come to the decision that for every time I complain needlessly, I shall put 50 cents in a huuuuge jar, and eventually, when that's full, I'll donate it to some charity. My aim this week is to stop being such a negative, pessimistic lameoid and to try and see positives in everything, because duuude. I say hate like 4 billion times a day. It's so so silly. I'm really incredibly tired. I did not get to sleep til like 3.30am and even then I slept for only 45 minutes or so on account I had Vlad continually rolling over, or snoring on my right, and Will twitching like he was having muscle seizures to my left. golly gosh. I got back to Rhi's house after last night's adventure at around 8.30ish this morning. Nick's was really fun. When we first got there (Rayel, Maddy, Rhi and myself), we went to the beeeach and it was very windy but the sky looked so spectacular. It got so windy, that we got sea-rained on so we had to go up to the train station to wait for Vlad and Nick to come meet up with us. And we also had to wait for the boiiiz and Geo&Brad. They didnt get there for like another hour or two. blarrggh. But then we went back to Nick's and Rhi was very very noisy from drinking too much vodkas and when I got back from going to the train station, she didn't know where I had gone, so I was literally crush-hugged by her for about 7000 years.Anywaaay. Considering the title of this blog is Sunday, I'm supposed to be talking about Sunday. SO.. returning to 8.30 this morning, we wandered our way back to Rhi's place and I had to like, wriggle my way there because I really really needed to pee and I could hardly walk. We ended up lying on the couch watching The Shining, but I pretty much fell asleep in the middle of it and only woke up when my mum knocked on the door. I came home, slept for an hour or two and then I had to go to wooork. Boo. I seriously wonder why so many people while away the precious hours of their Sunday in a supermarket. Like, where's the thrill, maaan? It was chaos there today. I kept having to skip back and forth between the express lanes and the "I tell you I have 7 children but maybe i'm just lying to look normal" lanes. It was soo boring. And my eyelids were so heavy with boredom at one stage, I thought I might fall asleep or collapse with exhaustion at the flipping register. That's basically my day. And I need to go get dinner. And eat it. And then go to bed. SO I can catch up on some much needed shuteye. x 1 fat astronauts |