<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

15.3.08
Friday/Saturday Morning

I don't like that humans have the ability to think so hard about things.
I wish I couldn't think at all.
It'd be bliss.

I feel unhappy. And I want to talk to somebody.
The only two people I can speak to right now who I feel would understand are sleeping and out living. So liiike...I'm not going to bring them down.
life is so much like rain.
It falls, and the sun pulls parts of it back up again and then it falls again.
If only it were more like a never ending escalator stuck on upwards.


end.

0 fat astronauts