<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

18.3.08
a permanent kiss

I'm officially 18, as of two days ago. I feel no different, but all of a sudden I'm classified as an adult; something i don't really all that much want to be.

I have this raging headache at this very moment. It feels like my skull is trying to crush my brain. I took a pandol nearly an hour ago but it still hasn't worked. Way to invent pills that don't remove paaain, foooools.
Today I spent basically an hour at school before going to the city to look at the short films of the Year 12 media folk last year. Some of them really leave me bewildered as to why they were chosen as one of the top especially this one film, where it was nothing but a guy buying a metcard. Perhaps aimed to be an arthouse? Whatever the case, laaaame. haha

So very very near to the end of first term. I caaaan't wait. So very very exciting is the prospect of sleeping in, staying out late and not having to worry about much school-ness.
When this year is over, I shall be the happiest, most lucky person in the world. Or I believe so anyway.

In other news...I'd totally forgotten how much crushes can fuck with your emotions. I like it better when I feel nothing more than friendship feelings for another person. The bigger feelings make everything a total mess. whatever. hah

x

1 fat astronauts