<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

4.3.08
Tuesday

I realised I really can't stand it when I can't diguise my emotions and feelings.
Liiike..I totally detest when people say how I'm feeling or whatever is very obvious. It makes me feel like I'm failing at staying strong or something. And it totally kills my mood and makes me feel like the most pathetic human being on the planet.

I've no idea why, it just happens.
A perfect example is my feelings for a particular somebody. I thought I kept them disguised reasonably well, but I seem to be failing lately. Michael was telling me how obvious I am about it, and I was just like "Dude. I am so unbelieably hopeless at everything"

When one little bad thing in my life occurs lately, I feel like I'm terrible at everything. It's tragic.

Anyway. I totally broke my whole thing of not going on the internet for as long as possible, but I really needed to check my emails and I had to check that Regan was going okay.
I wish I could talk on the phone, and I wish overseas calls were cheaper because that would make life so much easier.

No school tomorrow..so I can sleep and perhaps feel better about some things.
Au Revoir. x

1 fat astronauts