<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

11.4.08
Friday

Update for anyone who cares: I've got tonsillitis, which is kinda crummy, and apparently I've had glandular fever recently. So I've been kinda sick and just didn't realise it. Blah.

Anyway. Staying at home succks anal cavity. These past 3 days I've spent all my time sleeping, playing Pokemon, sleeping some more and drinking excessive amounts of water to try rid my body of the evil little infection that's bringing me near to tears when I wake up between 3.30 - 5am each morning. Seriously dude..think of a sock with a tiny hole for breathing rammed down your throat and that's how it feels when I wake up. It's really icky. I have antibiotics to mend my poor body now though, so I'm feeling slightly better today.
I must say though..I really like the husky-ish sound of my voice when I sing with a sore throat. It's br00t4l. haha

I found out yesterday that Regan still plans on coming to Australia in around January and that Corey's agreed to come with her. Might I add though, that apparently Corey refuses to meet anybody when he's here (anybody being me, or the people i've spoken to him about). Way to not want to meet somebody you've been good E-buddies with for 4 years, but whatever. I'm better friends with Regan now anyway, so I guess things change. And if that's his choice, then he can suffer with it. win! :]

I'm actually really looking forward to getting back to school on Monday. Strange enough is the fact that I so desperately wanted to get away from the place at the start of this week, but 3 days leaves me somewhat rejuvenated and praying I'll be healthy and able to liiiive even if that living involves the monotony of school. yeah.

peace x

1 fat astronauts