<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

25.4.08
Hail falls from the sky screaming your name

I've had a fairly decent day today.
Besides the events of this morning, my mood has risen so I feel quite spectacular at the moment.
After another monotonous day at ye olde school house, I came home feeling somewhat glum. So I youtubed it up and decided, through watchings of Harry Potter interviews, that Daniel Radcliffe is definitely the most interesting as his personality is literally the hottest thing about him. :]
At around 6.30-7pm, as I was pulling my t-shirt down over my head after a much needed relaxing shower, I had the telephone shoved into my palm, whispered "WHO IS IT?" in a loud way to my brother, and enquired "hello?" A giggle found its way out of the receiver and into my ear and I knew straight then, that matt and yen were being silly little darlings at camberwell station. It was decided they would meet me at my house in approximately half an hour, so I hurriedly hung washing on the clothes horse (not a real horse, i swear) and made Tim hurry up and order dinner.
While Matt took a bite out of my pizza and left me distraught with nearly half of it gone, Yen giggled and soon after we decided we'd go hire some doovdes and head to Amy's house as a surprise.
Fst Fwd here: blockbuster, got movies, got on tram, got off tram, coles, strange checkout boy, laughs at tram stop, lady and the tramp snake-style, on tram, off tram, walk to amy's, into amy's house..
We then tucked into our Coles supplies, half of which had already been consumed and began watching the remake of "Halloween". Seriously...for those of you who don't know..do not sit between Yen and Matt while trying to get into a film because they go from talking about what's happening, to talking about things completely off topic to throwing popcorm into one another's mouths. Mmm..hot.
So yeah...basically, do not even bother wasting your time with this remake. Not only does it go on for too long in the killingz part, but you also never ever get to see the guy's face behind the mask. It's all I was waiting for for a whole 3/4 of the movie and it never happened.
Full devestated.
It's been a pleasant evening, and considering it is 2.10am, I should probably be heading off to dreamland amongst my cat, and other awful things that take up space on my bed.
x

1 fat astronauts