<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

18.4.08
I can't be seen with you, you freak

I don't think it's healthy when playing a computer game makes me feel happy.
Talking to complete strangers through the internet is comforting in some way.
I guess I like the idea that you don't really have to diguise anything you say..
And that you can converse about anything and it doesn't matter.
It's almost kind of, very slightly like being a kid again.
Not caring what the rest of the world thinks and being exactly who you are.
I miss that the most out of everything about being younger.







1 fat astronauts