<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

20.4.08
I wish I were invisible

Work today...was shitter than shit.
I was feeling crud enough having to be there for 5 hours and then I had to hit my finger on this box thingo, and have a piece of black plastic wedge itself beneath my nail and finger. If you haven't yet experienced anything similar, let me tell you it's insanely hard not to yell "fuck" and wince with pain.

So yeah. It has been a bad day.
I'm back to feeling lonely in a world where people are always around me.
I totally thought I was over tearing myself up over my appearance. I thought I'd finally learnt to accept how I look.. but these past few days have told me otherwise.
I hate how my self esteem rises and falls like a fucking empire.
It's tiresome.

ugh. i wish feeling depressed didn't exist because it makes things so much worse than they actually are.

x

8 fat astronauts