<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

12.4.08
Saturday

I woke up today feeling brilliant in comparison with the past few days. It's so strange how amazing it feels to not be sick or whatever when you have been.
..but...then I had to take the antibiotics the Doctor prescribed and i feel like trash. Ugh. It is no fun at all to hardly be able to walk because you feel insanely nauseous thanks to pills.

Being at home bores me, on account nothing much happens which means I have absolutely nothing to blabber on about in a blog. rarr.
I saw Michael for about 3 seconds yesterday and his hair has been hack3d off. It doesn't look bad though, which is possibly as good a compliment as he'll get from me. I think the whole 'leaving the house for even just a few minutes' was a bad idea though, coz I came home feeling 1000 times worse than when I'd left. I went to Blockbuster on the way home and hired 'Once' and 'December Boys' which I'm probably going to watch later today...amongst completing art and maths stuff. boo. :[

i can't wait for this mothersucking sickness to just pack its bags and jetstream out of the universe. it's seriously lame.

x

0 fat astronauts