<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

6.4.08
Sunday

I'm so confused and afraid right now.
Liiike...I don't know what to think and the more I think, the more I don't know what the fuck is going through my mind.
Ah. Life and its complexities.

I've had a superb weekend besides the confusion and afraid-ness.
I played netball and slept for most of yesterday. And today I went out with Yen and it was pretty swell. (Matt Parker is a fatshit and is too interested in sleep to remember that he made plans and would prefer to lie behind a door than get up and go out with his friends. GOSHH. )Anyway..if anybody is interested in good Op Shopping, Savers in Greensborough is definitely the way to go. I got like 7 items and it only cost me $26. Hurrah for cheap stuff.

I'm almost half-way through watching Sweeney Todd and I looove it. I swear, nobody can pull off dark, gothic makeup and clothing like Johnny Depp can. He's such a brilliant actor. I also really like how they haven't used blood that looks like blood because it kinda softens the effect of it and doesn't make me wince with horror.

Anywaaay. Blogging is difficult tonight because my mind keeps wandering.
Aurevoir. x

0 fat astronauts