<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

4.4.08
Thursday

I believe honestly that Love is becoming more and more rare.
I don't mean the friend sort of love. I mean the 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you; 'together through thick and thin'' kind of love. There's plenty of friendship-love and I think there always will be. But..
I guess that 'coz of the fact that sex comes before marriage a lot of the time now, nobody is interested in the love of a relationship, just the 'benefits'. So marriage and actually searching for somebody you adore so much you'd stay with forever just doesn't matter anymore. To most people, the road to a powerful romance is pointless and insignificant; it's more about gettin' some right here, right now.
It's a sad fact, but the world's in a pretty sad and sorry state these days.
I don't like that my brain constantly revolves around the old-fashioned view of love and life. Things would be a lot easier if I could just be attracted to people for their looks rather than who they are and how kind their eyes are.

I can't stand the way I'm caught between being jealous and incredibly thankful for not being beautiful. If you're beautiful, realising whether or not someone's feelings for you are about the person you are or just because of the way you look is a major issue, but not being beautiful means fewer people are attracted to you, your self esteem goes cascading downwards but the positive point is that when somebody does tell you they love you, you can believe it's for real.

Whatever really. I'm feeling quite the pessimistic right now, so typing a blog was probably not such a good idea. The subject of love is one that'll never make sense to me; nor will i have any respect for it, on account it can make a person fly and then unexpectedly and cruelly, it turns it's back and slams you back down into the earth time after time after time.


x

1 fat astronauts