<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

14.4.08
Too Tired To Play Pretend

I'm feeling plenty better now. Besides the nausea I feel when I take the antibiotics, I'm feeling superb.
I've never really stayed away from school for more than a day at a time before, so it was totally nice to feel loved and special and whatnot. People actually seem to care and be pleased to see you when you haven't been at school in a while. It's such a lovely feeling. I suppose it's kinda like a birthday. It lasts for a day and then everybody is like "whatever. she's alive. it doesn't matter anymore". Life is such a strange thing.

After visiting Amy's house on the weekend (for the sake of my blog, her house is home to the best icecream) I've decided I want to invest in a polaroid camera. There's something so much more real to polaroids rather than your average photograph. Maybe it's that they're more grainy, or the colours are different..I don't know. They just look seem to be more memory-keeping than regular ones.


Memories of the weekend:

- tic tacs lost in amongst a bottle of hama beads

- you should take antibiotics right after food or the nausea is overbearing

- music, icecream + Amy's room

1 fat astronauts