<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

17.4.08

what denotes one as boring?

Is it to do with the layout of their face..
The words that leave their mouth..
The actions they carry out?

I don't think I've received an insult worse than being labelled boring. I can deal with cuss words, people telling me I'll never be something, but boring is just something else.

Maybe it hurts more due to the fact that deep down I believe that's what I truly am.


I feel pathetically pessimistic. Nothing matters though, does it?



1 fat astronauts