<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

22.4.08
You're a fool if you dare

Today was a good day.
Simple, but good.
Definitely the best kind of day, I would say.
The only negative was being hit in the face by a footy at lunch.
Can't say that's very much fun.

I came to the conclusion today that people find it very hard to differentiate between love, lust and crush. I'm not denying myself from this 'cause I too can't figure out which one of these godawful confusion emotions I feel. I guess a lot of people wish to feel love for somebody, so they picture what they feel as just that. Problem is though, that what they're feeling is nothing of the sort, so it just funks up emotions and stuff.

When I grow up, I want to be a cartoon character, so that I just walk around all day in a 2D world living magical things. EPIC.

2 fat astronauts