<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

13.5.08
I get carried away with every phrase and made up melody

I hope that photographs tell lies in terms of my appearance. Seriously. Oh my goodness.
I've spent most of my afternoon trawling through the photos from the Central Australia trip last year. It's so lovely to reminisce on positive past experiences. I didn't really enjoy the trip so much at the time, but looking back on it, it holds some really good memories.

I wish I could write lyrics like the boys from Motion City Soundtrack. They're spontaneous and pretty and flow oh-so perfectly without rhyme. Brilliant is what they are.
"WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU"

Facts:
  1. Hearts are broken. Their shape is the cause.
  2. You'll never in your life really see the sincere, absolute beauty of yourself.
  3. Music is a healer for both the creator and the listener in incomprehensible ways.


The apple smiles because he knows the orange is wrong and always will be.
He's winning at life on the inside with that smile. :]

1 fat astronauts