<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

8.5.08
if it makes you scared, don't go to sleep with her in your head

It's hard to know what's really going on inside your head when everybody around you seems to think they know what you're thinking. Considering I take to mind the opinions and views of others so seriously, sometimes I start to believe all wrong. It's like being told by somebody that you have a snail in your hair, and so you're all "whatever. as if" but then inside your head, you start to think maybe there is a snail in your hair, so you start thinking and checking.
I do this so often lately; convincing myself of something when it's nowhere near to my true thoughts and feelings.






Thoughts:
- Dark and twisted creations, to me, are more beautiful than any realistic 'perfect' forms the world interprets as beautiful.

- Morals I've kept since year 7 are appearing less and less important on the larger scale of life.

- I don't know why, but I'm never 100% happy with anything. I'm strangely critical of even the tiniest, slightly unimportant things I do.

- Music is the most amazing thing to exist. To stir emotion within somebody with your voice or the way your play your instrument must make you feel insanely special.

- Beauty lies in the simple things. Always.


0 fat astronauts