<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

28.5.08
Untitled.

Haven't written since Monday due to the fact that I have nothing much at all to say lately.
Today was the most uneventful day. I finished school at recess (which was lucky because I was super dooper tired), came home, finished watching last couple of episodes of Summer Heights High and went to bed.
I only woke up at 5.30pm and had a crazy dream about John Gatip's house being a mansion where they were holding a massive party and then something to do with Tattslotto where people crawled inside an orb and got shot around collecting numbers.

But about Chris Lilley.. that man's a flipping genius. I love his work. However, the fact that every last episode in his series (both Summer Heights High AND We Can Be Heroes) makes me get all sad and cry is insane. I don't even know how he manages to make a comedy sad. Talented is definitely what he is.

In other news, I'm really really looking forward to the G.A.T because it means school is over very very very soon. And not only now do I have no-more-school to look forward to in december, I have Corey coming to Australia to look forward to as well. Mega exciting stuff.


peace.

3 fat astronauts