<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

13.6.08
A wild conclusion has appeared!


Discovery factor: I am the biggest loser the Earth has ever produced. No joke.

Anyway:

I am simply ordinary.
I've never seen a camel ride a motorcycle
I will never meet Jesus' reincarnation
I wish i lived a life of adventure and spontaneity
The craziest things you'll ever see happen at the family gatherings
The silliest things you'll ever hear sometimes slip from my lips
Why is often a question that gets you nowhere.
I love dreaming and sleeping
I hate looking too closely at the fragments of my life
I cannot stand upon my feet if my legs are broken
I will always love my kitty more than any other creature on Earth.
I have an unnecessary addiction to my DS
I need somebody to force me to see things optimistically
I still makes wishes with dandelions in the summertime.
I fear loneliness and monotony.
I turned down nothing that i shouldn't have.
I kissed two boys and I regret it with total passion.
I might be nothing to most of the world, but I'm okay with that.
I used to write poems and sing them afterwards.
I should have been born in southern Mexico

1 fat astronauts