![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
13.7.08
Rhiannon's A Slave for This.
26 Deep Questions (That could really tell you something)
1)What is more difficult for you; looking into some one's eyes when you are telling them how you feel, or looking into some one's eyes when they are telling you how they feel? Obviously looking into someone's eyes when they are telling me how THEY feel, because that situation can be a lot more awkward than me telling them how I feel. 2) Think of the last time you were REALLY angry? When the phone was being an absolute anus on Friday night. (i think it were Friday) 3) You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to call one person...who would it be? My mother of course, because she would be the one who was the most worried. But do tell why they wouldn't attempt to land the plane firstly. 4) You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have cancer, Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? No. Because then people would just treat me like i was fragile plus just because I have cancer doesn't mean I"m going to die. If however, it is fatal, I'd only tell my immediate family. 5) What do you do with your remaining days? Everything I ever wanted to do, homer simpson-style. 6) Would you be afraid? Yes. Very much so..but only because I'd miss the people I'd spent my life with. The whole death thing isn't that scary...it's just the missing and the thought of never seeing anyone again. 7) You can have one of the following two things: trust/love? love of course. 8) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street.. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired, what do you do? Life is more important than being sacked. So basically...save the doggie, get to work late, get fired, curse at the Boss a little while, get on with life. 9) Where would you want to go and live the rest of your life? I'd love to live in France if I could speak the language well, but on account I can't, i've no idea. 10) Who's the last person who you knew that died? My grandpa and a family friend..just last year. 11) Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? I haven't decided yet. 12) If one of your bestfriends cheated on their boyfriend/girlfriend and you were friends with them too, would you tell them? It'd be hard not to say anything. I guess eventually I'd come down to the whole: YOU TELL THEM. OR I WILL scenario. 13) Your best friend(s) dies, what would you do? I'd be oh-so devastated. I think it'd take me almost 3 months to stop crying. 14) When and how was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt? Every damn day, baby. 15) What would be harder, for you to tell someone you love them or that you don't? For me it's to tell someone I love them. I don't know why, but I find it so very difficult to say on account I don't want to be wrong. 16) Have you ever lied to someone about your feelings? Yes. 17) Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them? no idea. 18) If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had "no regrets" what would you change? Something I said. Duh. 19) Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? I don't really know how to, but certainly if the occasion called for it. 20) Are you old fashioned? .. In ways that lead me to believe I'll never fit in with my generation. 21) Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved at all? True love with a guarantee of a heart break. IT'S CALLED DETERMINATION. 22) If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would it be? My close friends know or could figure it out. This is enough. 23) Think of everyone you know, would you prefer to only have ever met one of them or to lose them all but one? only ever met one, because that's less painful. can't miss what you never had, eh? 24) Have you ever truly experienced love? Not yet. 25) What hurts you the most emotionally, When you let yourself down or when you let the ones you care about down? When I let down the ones I care about. People's opinions and feelings always mean more. 26) Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to? Yes. A few someones. 1 fat astronauts |