<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

22.8.08
violence in a peaceful state of mind


When you are in need, true friendship shines its brightest.

I got an email when I logged into my email inbox today. I think it was one of the nicest ones I have ever received. It's nice to know people notice things and think of you things you never thought anybody would ever think. I teared up a little it was that lovely.

Life is hectic right now. Everything seems to be speeding past me with unbelievable speed. As much as I want this year to be over fast, it makes things somewhat overwhelming. I've been sick now for the past 2 weeks but the symptoms change daily so it's like I get a new sickness every day. It's super mental: ranging from sniffly nose, sore throat, blocked ears, blocked nose, achy head...the list goes on. ha
I hope to rid myself of this evil with plenty of sleep this weekend which might be a tad hard considering I'm a little busy this weekend but I'll MAKE TIME. Even if I have to invent a new clock...which brings me to the point that if time didn't exist, I wouldn't get disappointed during class at school when I look at the clock and realise I still have a million minutes more before the class is over. :D

have a marvelous weekend, chaps!


0 fat astronauts