![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
13.9.08
Bit of an outburst via a blog.
Some words of advice: She is not yours, never will be, so do not get attached. Also note the fact that obsession is not the same as love or lust. It is a whole different deal, so realise this is what you feel and get the fuck over it. Today is an irritating day due to the fact that the weather is absolutely amazing but I am stuck inside at this here computer editing my media film which is due in..oh I don't know...TWO DAYS. There's sun on the windowsill and there's a nice breeze blowing and the birds are very noisy and it sounds so wonderful but alas, i must sit here swaying to the hum of the computer and tapping rhythms against the keyboard. ![]() There is officially one last week of a proper term left of school forever. I'm actually looking forward to exams on account it means just study; no due dates or SACs etc. It'll be kinda nice. I'm thinking about going backpacking somewhere good during January..not sure where yet..but it'd be brilliant to just escape from everything I've ever known for a while. For final news, I'm sick of people thinking they know exactly who I am when they don't have a clue. No..I am NOT impressed that you can play songs from Zelda on the piano or guitar. Sure, I say I love the game but it's not all I can talk about. There are many other aspects to who I am. And no..i don't find it funny when I am constantly cussed out. Nor do I find you mysterious or charming just because you say meaningful things or speak very little around me. No..I'm not going to like you if you're going to act like you have some fucking obsessive compulsive mental disorder with people. I also don't hate half as much as I say I do. I love things far more than I let on..also keep in mind the fact that I am far from judgemental. I only judge fat people but that is allowed because they are fat if they are fat. So leave me alone about that. And finally...I may hate overly-feminist things but this doesn't go to say that it's okay for you to grade people (laadies) or speak of them like you won a fucking prize. Ok? I'm done. ha peace out, chickens. 2 fat astronauts |