![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
29.9.08
exhaustion
A fair bit has happened since I last wrote.
The daytime of Saturday was quite a blur. The more I try to think of what I actually did, the harder it is to figure out. I suppose I sort of watched the Grand Final, but I only really like the end because it's always so emotional and I hate the way they play lately with the pathetic hand-balling back and forth to waste time. It's insanely boring. ![]() Anyway. Saturday night I went to Joel Flavel's house. I got a ride with Vlad there, picking Tom up on the way and I was actually a little surprised at the amount of people there. In some ways, I find it amusing that, while school attempts to bring upon us a wild panic about the rapidly incoming exams, the majority of the year level are still out at parties; a world away from the importance of exams which we've been told about four thousand times depict our future. The whole night was pleasing except for the fact that Vladimir pretty much abandoned us for another party and we ended up having to call him and basically beg for a lift back home. Due to this, I did not arrive back home until 2am with work the very next morning. After work Sunday, (i luckily enough got a lift home with my cousin who just so happened to finish his shopping as I finished my shift) I wandered home half in a daze from lack of sleep only to actually feel motivated to get some of my homework out of the way. Seriously..you never truly realise how exhausting school work is until you're already tired. I decided to try rejuvenate myself with a shower; missing a supposed 3 phone calls in that time before actually being available to take a call from Matt. From that event, we went to Darkzone and I wasn't as petrified of the whole experience as I thought I would be. We got back to Matt's at around 10.30pm and lack of food and too much vodka too fast made me light headed and sleepy. Yeah. That pretty much sums up the last two days, with my returning home at 9.30 this morning only to eventually collapse into bed and sleep from 2pm to 8.30pm this evening. I still have so much work to complete and so much study to undertake before school goes back. It's rotten. I'm so glad everything will be over within the next 2 months. 0 fat astronauts |