<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

27.9.08
late night post

It is Sunday Friday.
On accident I typed Sunday. Who really knows why but I suppose it has something to do with the fact that I'm really out of whack with time.

So we have reached the end of week 1 for September holidays. Kind of a bummer really on account I have wasted my time playing Super Mario Galaxy and half-heartedly getting some homework out of the way. Today was a very nice day though. I completed half an exam for English Language, began 2 essays and sat outside in the sun simply basking in it's warmth and attempting to achieve a golden tinge for my pasty legs. In any case...the day was pretty average but this evening, which I'm calling 5pm, my brother, my cousins and I went to our Grandma's house. It was brilliant actually even if it was the routine 'tea, cake and chat' visit. It is rather lovely to be there without the parentals around considering when it is just us kiddos, she lapses back into memory lane and has all these wonderfully interesting stories to tell. Today she was telling us all about the 1940's and the war and a particular gullible friend of hers. It's a good story actually which, simply put, is that this friend was tricked into believing a piece of gum was a contraception pill and then fell pregnant. Ah..the naivety of the old days. :D


I have taken so long to type this up that it is now officially Saturday, so...I guess school is yet another day closer. As are exams. Eep.
I need sleep so this is all. Fin.

2 fat astronauts