<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

25.9.08
Later

When I am sad I (8):
- pray that it will rain
- curl up in a ball on my bed and listen to sad music
- get angry, then cry it all out.
- go quiet in the hope the noise will go away
- dream of a better tomorrow
- wish i was better at living
- rest my head on my kitty's belly and listen to her purr
- look in my book of happy things

When I am happy I (8):
- Reminisce on past memories
- Smile and laugh
- See the beauty in everything
- Wish I could make the rest of the world smile too
- look in my book of happy things
- go for long walks to nowhere in particular
- feel at peace with the entire world
- listen to happy music and jump about

When I am angry I (8):
- will not speak to you if you are the cause
- end up crying once the emotion becomes too overwhelming
- throw things and shout
- will avoid most people and social aspects
- put my head under my pillow and listen to my heart pound
- sit on a chair and simply stare at nothing
- will pack your bags badly at Safeway
- let my mouth become a thin line on my face.

0 fat astronauts