<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

30.10.08
Autopsy of the mind


Whenever I listen to Panama by Van Halen, I'll smile no matter what.
Where is my mind? by the Pixies makes me want to dance crazy on my bed.
Parklife by Blur makes me want to stand in a group of people and sway about laughing.
Save Us by Cartel makes me emotional as all hell and puts me in a snuggle-mood.
Wonderwall by Oasis reminds me of kissing in the rain.
Stress Relief by Trendy has me yearning to spin in circles in the middle of an oval somewhere.
Killing Time by Black Label Society brings me close to tears everytime it reaches my ears
Beautiful Day by U2 reminds me of every happy, glorious day I've lived to see.
Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve has the ability to make me see anything and everything as positively beautiful.

I think music has the ability to heal the soul. Just as hugs do. I've been without both of these lately and it's funny how you don't realise the importance of the two until they're missing from your life. They're stabilizers, they're an outlet for emotions and they offer you that necessary thought..[there are people that care]. [There are other people that hurt in similar ways]. [Someone is always there to keep you afloat]. Ohmygod. I'm so emotional right now it's ridiculous. The kind where everything is sentimental and I feel the need to acknowledge the things in my life that I'm thankful for. The people I love...you know who you are..so know I'm ever so thankful to know you. You're the fireflies that bring the world meaning and purpose. Yes, that fails hard as officially being the most corniest thing ever to leave my head. But I mean it at the moment.

Peaceout. x

1 fat astronauts