Build a bridge so I can get over this survey
To be or not to be; that is the question?
Is it really? I choose to be thankyou.
Did anyone break up with you in the last 5 days?
Nope.
Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
Open pretty much. If I'm crying, you'll know. haha
Think of the person you told “I love you” last, did you mean it?
I wrote it. And yes I meant it.
What do you think of girls sixteen and younger going on birth control?
Better than hillbilly mothers with badly raised children eh?
What happened at 9:00 am today?
I was almost near to tears with nerves before English exam.
What’s the last thing somebody gave you?
Um. My brother got me some fries earlier. nAww.
What was the last movie you watched,and with who?
Lady in the Water with the cat.
Does anyone like you right now?
I hope. Because if it's the person I hope it is, I'd be excited as hell.
Are you gonna be home alone tonight?
Yes. The brother is out painting the town with his attitude again.
Is it okay if you kiss people when you’re single?
Of course.
Could you go a day without eating?
Yes. Been there done that.
Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Several people.
Who was the last person you were in the car with?
Timothy.
Would you go into public looking like you do now?
Yes. But people might think I'm a slut because my shorts are tiny. hahahha
Would you kiss someone to make your bf/gf mad?
No. If that ever happens, unintentional. I swear..i'm not that horrible.
Describe your mood?
Happy. Content. Relieved.
Do you want to go back to school?
NO. I WANT FREEDOM AND I'M ALMOST THERE. :D
Are your nails painted?
I have no nails. Actually..I have two currently. The others are icky.
Have you ever felt replaced?
Yes.
Should you be doing something else right now?
Well. I have exams on Monday but right now I'm kicking back, yo. I should be being gutsy/courageous maybe.
Who is the craziest on your top friends?
GET OUT. my myspace is on that friend-rotation thing.
What is the last thing you got in trouble for with your parents?
I cannot remember.
How were you feeling last night?
Nervous, teary and jittery.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone after midnight?
Um. I have absolutely no idea.
Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Depends on what extent they cheated on me.
Are you mean?
I can be.
Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Yes. It affects me more than anybody will possibly ever understand I think.
Have you ever been arrested?
Nope. I'm such a sweet innocent little gurl.
Are you different now than you were a year ago?
Very.
Are you sarcastic?
I can be.
Who do you trust the most in your life?
My mama. And my brother. And my dad for that matter. My grandma also.
Who’s the last person to see you in your underwear?
Tim I guess. because my shorts are pretty much underwear. srsly. you have NO IDEA how short they are.
What’s something that can always make you feel better?
Music and swimming.
How many people on your top friends have you laid in the same bed with?
ALL OF THEM. I LIKE SEX OK GOD.
What are your plans for tomorrow?
I want to go out, but probably study. :/
What was your last conversation on the phone about?
How I did in English today.
What did you do today?
English exam. Pokemon.
Is there someone on your mind that shouldn’t be?
No. They are definitely allowed to be there.
Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Threadless. :D
Have you held hands with anyone in the past three days?
No. ): I like to hold hands.
Anything sore on your body?
shoulders.
Do you think things will change in the next few months?
Yeaaah. I'm so excited. No more school. New things, new opportunities. It'll be epic.
What is bothering you right now?
Exams making me not so able to go out on a Friday night. :/
Does anyone call you babe?
Um. Yen does. Little skankazoid.
What do you do when you’re nervous?
Nail biting frenzy, constant fiddling with fringe, zoning out factor.
How are you currently feeling?
Content.
Are you happy with life?
I am, but ask me again in 3 weeks and I'll be like "FK YEH MAN" haha
Are you someone’s best friend?
I don't think so.
Are you a morning person or a night person?
I used to be a morning person, but now the night usually makes me all optimistic and alive.
How is your heart lately?
It's a little weird. It knows what it wants but it's too afraid.
Are you a jealous person?
Yeaaah. Especially when I'm having one of my sad-moments.
Has anyone ever mistaken you for someone else?
Yes. At Safeway. They're so stupid. They're like "OMG I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU LOLOLOL' failfailfail.
Whose bed did you sleep in last?
Mine. It was a bad night's sleep.
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
No. I really like it here at the moment, but I'd like to visit Sweden.
Are you dating the very last person you kissed?
Hael no. new boy plx? :]
What are your chances of getting with the person you like?
I'm actually confident it could happen for once. Odd for me, right?
If you had a baby with the last person you texted:
LOL. It'd be very short with a jewfro and a lump on the back of its head.
Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Yes, but not often.
How do you feel about that?
Ha. It's no big deal. Times change, people change. I'm a different person now.
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Doesn't really matter but the morning is better because then you are nice and fresh all daaay. And also my hair sits better that way. ha
Do you always answer your phone?
I basically don't...for fear it is some absolute douchebag such as Matt Parker. but only joking.
How long can you go without your phone?
Quite a while. Unless I really want to talk to someone.
If your ex said they hate you, you say?
Fair enough. I was totally lousy to you.
Are you any good at math?
HELL NO. Someone do my exam for me.
Know anyone who was molested as a child?
hahah silly. Maybe a baby doll but not a child.
How did your day go yesterday?
Nerve wracking and emotional.
Have you ever liked someone who had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No.
Who was the last person you saw not family?
Um. Maddy girl.
Where do you go to school?
I'm free. Love me. <3
Does the future scare you?
Somewhat. I don't want to be alone. So long as I'm not alone, I'll be happy.
Name something you are doing tomorrow?
STUDYING FOR MATHS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Bleugh. I totally want to go ouuut. :[
Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
chocolate. it's soo good but so expensive.
When was the last time you had starbucks?
Never. That place is the fucking pits, d00d.
Do you sleep on your stomach?
Yes. People think it's weird like I can't breathe or something, but I totally can .And if anybody comes into my house to stab me while I'm sleeping, they can't get my heart.
Are you ticklish?
Yes.
What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
I don't get grounded. Just yelled at and told to go to bed.
Do you crack your knuckles?
Yuck no.
What are your favourite colour(s)?
turquoise and green.
Ever been on a blind date?
With a blind date?! Ha. I'm so funny, but nope.
Are you named after anyone?
My middle name was named after my dad's aunt I think.
Anything you want to ask someone?
Yes but I'm too gay and scared.
What is on your bed right now?
blankets, and maybe some clothes or something.
Who was the last person to give you a hug?
Cannot recall. Maybe mum before they left for Thailand.
Where were you last night at midnight?
Asleep.
Did you speak to your mother today?
I did indeed.
Where do you live?
Australia, baby.
Where is your sister right now?
In my dad's sperm bank.
Who’s bothering you right now?
Nobody. Just the dog, because I have dinner and she won't piss off
Anything else?
Nope.
Anything you’re giving up on?
Hardly. Maybe just a person.
Who was the last person you gave your number to??
Uhh...no ideaaa.
When was the last time you cleaned your room?
On Wednesday or something. I was so proud. It was such a bombsite and now it's all lovely except for un-vacuum-ed carpet.
What’s the last bone you broke?
My little toe.
How many letters are in your last name?
9
What are you excited about?
Exams being over.
Do you drink bottled water?
When I have to.
When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
two minutes ago.
Have you lost friends in the past year?
The closeness has evaporated but we're still friends as such.
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Definitely. They teach you so much and make life worthwhile.
Who’s the last person that made you smile?
Matthew Parker.
Who do you tell everything to?
Nobody.
Do you think you have made a difference in anyone’s life?
I'm not sure. It'd be an honour, but I wouldn't count on it.
Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
Yes. Ugh. GTFO TEXAS. ha
——————-
-Basics-
What name do you like to be called? Steph but I want to be called Luna because it's cool
When’s your Birthday? 16th of March
Where were you Born? Monash or Clayton or something.
How tall are You? 5'8 or something
Why are you taking this survey? I said I'd do it after Amy finished it.
-Love and Such-
Are you in a Relationship now? nope.
Why are you or aren’t you in a relationship? because I haven't met anyone new much lately.
Who was your last BF/GF? I can't say I've ever actually had a boyfriend.
Why did you guys break Up? n/a
Was he/she the last person you kissed? No.
Who was the last person you kissed? Fern
How long has it been? Ages. Seriously. I feel like I can't remember how to kiss.
Have you ever been in Love? At the time I thought I was, but now not so sure.
Do you love someone now? Several people I'm just no IN love with anyone currently.
Who’s your Crush? Ahhh. He's so lovely. The people I've informed know who it is.
-Past and Present-
Whats your First real memory? Um.i think asking for a glass of cordial when I was about 4.
Whats your Most recent memory? This is an odd question. How old does it have to be before it's a memory?
Who was your First Kiss? Frenchie
Who was your Last Kiss? It was a stolen one.
Who was your BEST kiss? Due to lack of experience, I'm not so sure.
Who was the last person you talked to? Tim
Who sent you your last Text Message? alex v.
Who was the last person to call you? Mum
Who was the last person you called? Tim but he didn't answer. Faggotry.
What time is it? 8.30pm
Whats today’s Date? 31st of october 2008
-Future-
What do you want to be when you grow up? uncertain
Where do you want to live when your older? someplace nice.
Who do you want to be with when your older? someone good.
What Kind of Car do you want to drive? a FUCKING CHEVY <3333
What Kind of House do you want? one that is nice and pretty with a white picket fence
How Many Kids do you want? a million.
Any Pets? a cat and a dog and some chickens
What are you doing tomorrow? you wanna go out wif me, babyface? ;]
Where will you be in 6 months? Chilling with awesome kids, kicking back.
-This or That-
Soda or Pop? THERE'S A DIFFERENCE?
Pizza or Wings? pizza
Fruits or Veggies? fruit.
Sweet or Sour? sweet.
Guys/Girls Nite or Nite with that Special Someone? either would be pleasant.
Going Out on Dates or Staying In? Going out. But staying in can be nice when you are comfortable around the person.
Mom or Dad? mum even though I don't like to play favourites.
Here or There? Here. :]
-Final-
If you could say anything to anyone, Here is your chance, Be open and Honest
I HAVE AIDS OK? :[ :[ :[ and I don't know what Santa Claus is.
2. Do you like marmite? Never had it but vegemite is the way to go.
3. What was the last beverage you drank? Water. I want some coke now. brb
4. What did or are you having for dinner tonight? I've got vietnamese foodz. mmmm.
5. What has the weather been like today? Rather drizzly and lame.
6. Have you been out the house at all today? Yesso. Thankgod. ha
7. Do you like the colour green? FAVEEE, buddies.
8. What colour is the nearest car to you? haha. There is totally a car right next to me..NOT. it's white?
9. Have you been to work today? I worked hard writing essays
10. Do you like your handwriting? When it goes all loopy and carefree, yeah
11. How is your relationship with your parents? Good. Very good.
12. Have you ever fallen asleep on a public bench? Nope.
13. Which 80’s band do you like best? oh god. That's a mean question.
14. Do you like slices of lemon or lime in your drinks? Yeah. It makes it look sophisticated.
15. When did you last have a shower? This mornin.
16. Can you currently hear any birds singing? No. Just music.
17. What’s the best thing about autumn? The colours.
18. When did you last eat pizza? A day ago.
19. Are you sick of seeing Christmas stuff in shops already? YES. I SAW A HOUSE DECORATED TODAY. SERIOUSLY WTF. IT'S ONLY JUST TURNING NOVEMBER TOMORROW.
20. Anything you’re looking forward to?
November 17th.
21. Do you have anything planned for Halloween?
I wish. :[ I think next year I will dress up as a vulpix.
22. Is twenty two your favourite number?
Nope.
23. Don’t you hate it when survey makers try to guess your answer or have a conversation with you via the questions?
LOL. YOU ARE SO FUNNY. ahahahhhahhhhahahahhahaha
24. How many sweatpants do you own?
three pairs.
25. Is your bedroom clean and tidy?
It is currently.
26. How often do you wear your pajamas before washing them?
two weeks? maybe more maybe less.
27. What colour is the nearest pair of scissors?
red
28. What is your favourite type of survey?
ones that aren't like this.
29. What’s the most extreme thing you’d do for £1,000?
Bake a cake.
30. Have you ever been to Canada?
negative
31. Do you enjoy running?
Only during my time of the month, which is annoying because I can't actually run there because of cramps.
32. What was the last thing you baked?
NFI.
33. Is the heating on in your house currently?
Nup.
34. Have you ever tried “Mentos” chewing gum?
Yes. It's bad. "Ooh!..aw" :/
35. What’s the closest piece of jewelry to you, other than what you’re wearing?
Nothing.
36. Do you pick up your animal’s poo or just leave it when taking them for a walk?
Depends on whether I feel like making somebody step in it or not.
37. Is there any family member you actually hate?
Hell no.
38. What are the other people in the house doing at the moment?
Nobody is home.
39. Do you do regular computer virus checks?
Nup.
40. Do you like looking back at old photographs?
My favourite thing ever. It's so nice.