<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

12.10.08
Let's you and me make a night of it

This weekend has brought me wishing one single thing:

The wish to be able to write just one love song.



I also find myself wondering how and why I can't remember any of the conversations I've had over this past year. Some of them seemed so important at the time but now they are nothing but history. Un-noted, forgotten, lost with time. Where do the memories of the little things go? If only there were a way to retrieve them because unfortunately right now I miss them.

I find myself missing so many things but there's nothing that can be done except to move forward in life. Time goes by so dramatically fast it scares me. Each and everyday, depending on the choices you make, could be the answer to whatever you're missing currently.
life can be such a lousy bitch

I haven't been feeling so alone or so upsettingly reminiscent until this weekend. It sucks. I miss feeling content with the way things are going.

0 fat astronauts