<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

29.10.08
List

TOP 5 things I HATE about the internet:
- When people type really bad. Bad grammar, bad spelling, etc. Very annoying.
- Cowards using the internet to hate on you when they are very pleasant in person
- The inability to converse and interact at an in-person level
- Being unable to contact a person at the moment you need them (especially if you don't have their address, phone number, etc)
- The addictiveness of it all.

TOP 5 things I LOVE about the internet:
- The ability to be exactly who you are and not worry about the side effects.
- Blogger. Something that will listen at all times.
- Not having to have a reason to start a conversation with someone.
- The wide world of facts it provides.
- The communication factor. "HEY. I CAN MAKE FRIENDS OVERSEAS WITHOUT ACTUALLY HAVING TO GO OVER THERE"



(the picture will depict my mood when I'm done with exams)

1 fat astronauts