<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

19.10.08
strangely beautiful

i am shivering.
i am smiling.
it's all so silly.
somebody shoot the manic cow before it runs down the fence.
seriously.
OKGO.

Anyway. I went with Yen today to Greensborough so the little devil could get her outfit. I myself tossed away some of my hard earned money on a Hannah Montana wig to complete my Princess Peach outfit for Muck Up Day on Wednesday. It's epic...even if I do look like some cheap whore with terribly bad blonde hair. But whatever.
The train trip to G'borough is insanely long and exhausting I found out.
But we got back to Camberwell safe and sound and in the meantime between there and home saw Alex Victory, Jess Sergeant, Penny and Rory. It was well strange.

Yen likes to watch hot mamas hit on boys who already have girlfriends.

The end.

1 fat astronauts