<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

6.10.08
what's the feeling?

Welcome to the world of the dreamers and the strange..
I am a hypocrite today.
&& it's 100% unintentional for a change.
I don't like what I'm thinking or feeling but I can't stop it.

First day back at school for the last time. It's exciting, nerve-wracking and brilliant all at once on account it's time for the beginning of the New, exams are zoning in on us and we're almost at freedom. I survived waking up early again, however, by maths (first period), I was almost nodding off. I don't remember much else of the day, but it's mainly revision. I got hurt by words out of the mouth of one person I know I need to stop taking so seriously. I've got a person in my head which is unstoppable and completely foreign to me. I'm starting to trust a new person with my personal life which is somewhat rare. And I've been reading novels like it's my last day on Earth. For the record, everybody needs to read Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, before the movie comes out. It is one of the best teen-romance novels I've read in a long time.


I can't wait to go camping this summer. To doze on lilos, drink tea out of plastic mugs, overheat in a sun-heated tent, the list goes on... Simplicity is bliss. I also can't wait to invest in a new Budgie who I will name Caesar in memory of my other little hero, Hercules.

1 fat astronauts