<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

4.10.08
Dreaaamweaverrr

Yesterday was one of the strangest days of my life.
I don't think i was tired, I definitely wasn't stoned and I hadn't eaten anything that could've made my brain odd, but in any case, for most of the day, I was in a dream-like state.
I have never had a day where I have been so incapable of tuning in to conversations, making sense of what others are saying or feeling so out of touch with reality. Even so, it was a fun state of mind on account I felt so light and things were simple and nice.
I slept til 11am, waking to find Dad home which was strange but lucky on account I needed to get to Prahran to get the Pedro accessories pack from Faboo. (This store is seriously brilliant. Go there sometime) Butchyeah.

I can't even remember what else I did until around 6.30pm.
After a tragic dinner of poor quality cheeseburger and McChicken, Yen and Matt arrived at my house and we headed off for Hazel's at around 8pm. The tram trip was lengthy with thanks to Public Transport and their pathetic timetables but the trip was rather fun and we arrived at Hazel's just before 10pm. It was fairly fun...with many awkward moments pour moi but i still had a good time.

The tram trip home was the best part. As much as it feels dreamlike and a blur, I felt very at peace and happy. I can't be bothered going into the details, so I'll just say "Good conversations, 'outgay' and epicness".

But chyeah. We ended up at McDonalds again and Alex built a tower (Which was seriously brilliant. I'll get a picture up when I am at a non-portable PC) and when I arrived home at long last at around 2.30am..I fell into bed to the sounds of teh catm0nster purring. :D

1 fat astronauts