<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

18.11.08


Day two of freedom.
Where's the excitement, the joy?
All I feel is loneliness and discouragement
It's strange how if something disappointing happens, it's never just one thing. There are several, generally small, disappointments and they always manage to put me into a pessimistic, lazy stupor.
All I've felt like doing is sleeping. Everything else seems boring and unattractive. Even a walk in the park this afternoon didn't lift my spirits as it normally does. Nothing was sparkling. Nothing was extraordinary. Nothing beautiful.
I hope this mood lifts before too long. It's already taking its toll on the perception I have of absolutely everything around me.

1 fat astronauts