<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

8.11.08
Realisation


I've come to the conclusion that I have a fair few regrets from this past year and perhaps this is why I'm struggling to see that I can be and well, i pretty much am, a decent person.
I need to get over my mistakes because they're like a burden on my shoulders. They weigh heavy on my decisions and my perception of who I am. And it's really not worth it.
So do some other factors in my life and this is perhaps why people speak of tearing themselves away from the things that tie you down; the things they've ever known and starting afresh. I feel I need to do the same.

0 fat astronauts