![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
1.3.09
Breathe it
![]() I had to add in this post because I forgot to write about my epic weekend adventure last weekend. It began on the Friday with Soundwave. Basically.. Soundwave was amazing. Alice in Chains were especially amazing. The whole festival was just incredible. Due to Alex Victory being a cheap little shit, I ended up going with Hosky, who I hadn't spoken to in person for quite a while so it was pretty cool. Besides Alice in Chains, we also saw Minus the Bear, Bloodhound Gang, Less than Jake and some of Lacuna Coil, N.I.N and Houston Calls. It was seriously awesome and I'll definitely be going again next year. I was proud of myself in that I didn't get sunburnt at all. yay. I was not so impressed though that a teeny bottle of water cost me $3.00. Disgraceful! In any case.. I got back home at around 10pm and from there went to Maddy's little gathering at her house for her birthday which was charming really. It was nice to see everybody all together again. I had some totally decent chats with the lovely Amy until Cam and a few others decided to interupt us with their pointless slurs. After that, I decided I was still hungry so cam, rob, tom and I headed to Burwood Mc'Dee's for some grub. I never realised up until this weekend that boy chatter is exhausting to try and decode. And also that it seems to involve the phrase 'stick it in her pooper' far more times than necessary. But yeah.. Mum kindly came and picked me and Cam up at 3am and took us both home. I slept away most of Saturday daytime but then went to MJ's birthday dinner. There were a lot of people there but the food was delicious and the people chatty and kind so it was fairly good. From there, me and Yen-dawg went to Tom Oliveri's house. Matt and Yen decided to be horrifyingly intimate for most of the evening and the others decided to have some huge confrontation thing at the same time, so I ended up making a nest out of a doona and shielding my eyes and ears from the chaos around me. We finally decided to head back to Cam's to sleep, where he asked me out (so now we are official!) but then he fell asleep straight after and disappeared all sleep-walker-like during the night to his room where I couldn't wake him up the next morning. Ah wells. Sunday I had work, which wasn't so painstakingly bad as normal. It went fairly fast probably because I was excited on account Tim was coming home. All the relatives arrived soon after I got home from work and we had a whole "Welcome Home" afternoon tea for him. I'm sure it was a delight for Tim to come back to all the obnoxious and sexual remarks and arguments that exist at every family event, including birthdays and christmas. But that pretty much sums up last weekend. FIN <3 1 fat astronauts |