![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
23.2.09
Carnivale
![]() My weekend didn't turn out so much of a bore as I expected it to. Sunday brightened it up incredibly which I'm awfully thankful for. While I had work, it wasn't too bad. Bearable. I know it's probably slightly mental but I always find that 5 hour shifts, as rare as I work them, turn out to go much faster mind-wise than the usual 3 and a half hour shifts that I work. Strange. I visited my grandma too and she almost took me seriously when I told her that I could stand to lose weight when I refused a sandwich. My Uncle on the other hand decided he'd give me a lecture about getting lost at Monash, which really wasn't fun. In any case, while working took up most of my day, there was still plentyplentyplenty of night time. I went to Tropfest which started at around 7pm I think. Well... actually.. that's when the films started playing but it had been going for a lot of the afternoon. It was really lovely. I enjoyed every single film whether it was top quality or not. The humour and drama in them was a grade above the films that were in last year's competition. I went with Cam and we met a bunch of his friends there who were really friendly and chatty, even though yesterday I was failing miserably at being conversational. I think I like free things the best in life; even if free falls to contain smushed, but unopened bags of jelly beans that people had left on the ground. But Tropfest is free and so is holding hands, so if Free was a politician, he'd have my vote. 1 fat astronauts |