<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

21.2.09
Illness ftl.


Ehhh..it's been a while since my last post. Which was actually total nonsense really. For the record, it was about my creative zen (hence the picture). It broke, but I fixed him up good! So he continues to live amazingly even with the cracked black screen.

I've been sick the last few days. I think I have an uber sensitive throat or something because if anything on me gets infected, it's the throat that suffers. I thankfully got antibiotics to clear the crazy infection out and i really thought I was feeling incredibly better today but tonight my belly has weird feelings. It feels heavy and like it wants to leap up my throat and out my mouth but can't because of its weight. Hm.

In any case.. because of said infection, I'm home-ridden. Which made me go mental with angers earlier on account Cam had people over tonight and I really really wanted to go. I haven't seen anyone in a week basically so it sucks. It really really does. I got a voicemail from him before and it sounds like loads of fun and everyone is happy so I guess I'm missing out. I can't stand when that happens. Even if I could just have eyes to see what everybody is up to so I can at least know what I'm missing but alas, impossible!

It would have been the bright light of my weekend, on account I have a dreadful 5 hour shift at work tomorrow. The pay's good though, so I'll be thinking of that while I'm slaving away playing grocery tetris.


oh and yeah.. read Flowers for Algernon. It's amazing.

1 fat astronauts