![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
9.3.09
domingo
![]() The weekend is past already. And not only that, Monday is history already too. I'm sitting here doing nothing but blogging and listening to 'Rooster' by Alice in Chains which is a song that seems to calm me incredibly lately. It's not like I'm anxious or anything, but when I listen to it I just feel peaceful for some reason. I should be going through my readings for history and international studies tomorrow but the printer is out of ink and I can't stand sitting at the computer staring at a screen for hours til my eyes burn dry.I spent all of Saturday doing absolutely nothing on account my escapades the evening before left me feeling like utter crap when I woke up. I pretty much did nothing but watch Rocko's Modern Life, get excited that mum got me vitamins and I started reading a new novel 'Citizen of the Galaxy' by Robert A. Heinlein. So far it's fairly good (just for the record). Sunday I woke up fairly early but I was still feeling a little bad so I slumped in front of the couch for an hour or two watching some more Rocko and then I had to go to work, which was the longest 3 hours of my entire life. I came home to find my cousins and aunt and uncle over for lunch, so I stayed for a bit to be a totally accommodating person then Tim drove me to Cam's so we could head into Moomba. On the way there, I happened to find a perfectly good apple lying on the side of the road which was later eaten by an unsuspecting friend of Cam's. Oh, how cruel. In any case, Cam, Tom Oliveri and I headed into Moomba and it was fairly unspectacular. The fireworks were better than the New Year's ones though but other than that it was pretty blah. Tom and Cam went on some ride called Hardrock and Tom was very queasy after it. And then Connex went ahead and made our night magical with their truly beautiful attempt at a train mosh pit. Mmm. Delightful. Even though it's labour day today, I had uni but it wasn't so bad. I talked to a girl, Georgia during my Spanish lecture and she was very easy to talk to so it was nice. It took me an hour to get home because of terrible public holiday transport and when I got home my grandma and uncle were here. They stayed til about 5pm then mum drove us up to Officeworks to get a print cartridge which was the wrong one, so rawrrr. The whole pain of not being able to print begins and we are back to the start! 3 fat astronauts |