<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

18.3.09
encantar


This is my first blog as a nineteen year old. It's strange but this year, in comparison to previous years, only two people have asked me if i feel older by which I wittily reply "i think i'm going to be needing your walking stick". oh-ho-ho. I'm not that witty but it doesn't matter really.
In any case... I am suddenly overloaded with assignments, quizzes and tests at Uni. I was actually feeling disastrously overwhelmed and unhappy because of it all but i tucked into some of the Spanish stuff tonight and it's not so overbearing anymore. I do still have a Spanish culture and history quiz to study for, an international studies paper and of course, a linguistics article analysis. What happened to all the 'Uni is such a breeze!' hype that radiated during high school? I know i'm not the only one who's beginning to think university is hectic on account two of my spanish classmates today both agreed that it just wasn't fun anymore.
Also not fun is the overcrowded buses I'm forced to catch every monday and wednesday afternoon. Fail finish time brings about fail stinky, overcrowded buses.

Nothing is really that new at all since I last blogged. Last Friday was kinda cool. I met Yen in the afternoon to shop for Rusy's present then later in the day we met up with Matt and Ben who we went to see Friday the 13th with on.. would you believe it? ... friday the 13th!! Ahhh. but yeah. Afterwards we went into camberwell and I was feeling irritable but we ran into Cam, Rob and Tom and ended up at Matt's house doing nothing really. Basically.. I didn't end up getting much sleep that night. Saturday we went out for Rusy's birthday dinner. Amy got a bit drunk but it was very funny on account she was sitting at the table laughing at nobody and nothing that was visible to anybody else. It was a disaster for me. Everything was bringing me near to tears so I ended up leaving as soon as dinner was over. I swear on my life I suffer from S.A.D, coz as soon as the weather turns drizzly I start feeling unhappy.

To finish this blog, even though it's not very descriptive, today on arriving at Monash, I walked straight towards a guy who decided to take a piss in the very open garden area along one of the paths to the Menzies building. Charming! He was so close if I'd continued to look I would have seen his wang. haha

Amy: Did you end up baking cookies? KI'mdone.

1 fat astronauts