<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

9.4.09
belleza


Currently I am having wishy-issues of wanting to be beautiful.
I have this really odd (i think) habit of scrolling through image after image of women in their 20's - 30's from every decade up until the 80's and looking at them and how beautiful they are and wishing i had some of that same beauty on my face. Maybe I'm not alone in doing so.. I don't really know. It just happens some days.

In other news I realised how much I've missed reading lately. Amy gave me White Oleander for my birthday present and I've been reading it whenever i have the chance. I haven't read a book the entire way through in over a month now. I just feel like I have less and less time to do things i really want to do but i can't actually figure out how i'm whiling away so much time. Nonetheless, I like when you start reading a book and you are extremely hooked from the very first few pages. That is what great writing is all about. (for the record, i am really enjoying the book :D )

Yesterday I got a migraine so I missed 3 classes for uni which probably isn't so good but nevermind. I mostly spent the entire day in bed and slept from 2pm til around 7pm. I'm still not feeling 100% today and keep getting dizzy spells. I think perhaps I'm missing something in my diet, but food isn't very important lately.
i don't really have anything else to write about. easter is very soon. and i have a fair few shifts at safeway at the moment. but there is nothing dramatic or exciting happening at all which makes things a bit monotonous and dreary. thankyou winter-weather for your crushing-spirits ways.

1 fat astronauts