<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

5.4.09
fin de semana


Sunday the 5th of April. The weekend has once again come to an end. And everytime I think about how another weekend is over too much I feel really sad because I realise that time goes by way too quickly.

My weekend once again began on Friday afternoon. My mum, my grandma and I headed up to Benalla. My grandma is staying there until next week, but me and mum just went up overnight so we could drop Grandma off. As with everytime I go to a country town, as beautiful as they are, I could not coping living in one for my entire life. It'd be dreadfully boring after a while. In any case, we stayed at my Aunt's house, which was a bit awkward for me because I never see the cousins that belong to that Aunt except for the odd annual christmas party. We got there late on friday so we pretty much went to bed relatively soon after we got there. On Saturday, we went for a walk around the rose gardens and the lake they have there. They have magnificent gardens, much better than any in Melbourne I think. Afterwards we headed back to my Aunt's for lunch and soon after we started the adventure home (which wasn't really an adventure at all). It was a bit sad going past Kilmore though, because you could see the evidence of the fires.
On the way home we stopped via Savers in Greensborough and I picked up a lovely green wool jumper for $7 and a pair of brown heeled shoes that were originally 186 dollars for $7 too. I love vintage clothes. :D

When I got home, I had to get ready to go out again because Cam was having people over to his house and I was meeting Rhi at 8.30 at riversdale station. It was fairly good overall. Summary: Playing rock band with patty, amy and tom. getting a bit too tipsy. feeling over energetic and running around everywhere. drunk 15 year olds. Strangers that suck and steal. youtube videos with Rhi and Amy. Amy vom-ing all over the tiles out the back (that i missed out on seeing) and Cam thinking I was avoiding him the entire night. Seriously. That was the low point because I totally wasn't. Mum picked me, Rhi and Amy up at 12.30 though.

today Rhi left my place pretty early because she had to go and meet Joel because he had a fight with one of his friends or something. I had work shortly after. It was very boring and very quiet. I went to priceline after to get some eyedrops because my eyes hurt like a bitch at the moment, and Samantha Degenhardt was working so I talked to her for a bit. I came home. And it was freezing in the house. And I am running out of anything else to say in this blog now. Enjoy Amy. That is all. :P

1 fat astronauts