<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

10.5.09
curioso


I actually officially adore Alex Victory.
Everything to him is so understandable. Or that's how it seems. I can tell him anything and he understands and he doesn't blame other people or say that what I did was ridiculously nasty. Basically.. he helps me to accept what I do or have done. And I really really love him for it.

I don't like people being disappointed in me.. nor do I like them being angry or upset with me. It's such a burden. And usually I manage to avoid it, except very recently. No matter which way I turn, none is the right direction. It's creating a constant flood of drama so overpowering it really feels like I'm struggling to stay afloat beneath it all. My head is a bubble of nothing but questions and confusion and i think the actions I'm taking are beneficial in the end to figuring out what the fuck is going to happen next. Not that I'm saying some of my actions are correct, they're just helpful. That's about all.

0 fat astronauts