<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

28.5.09
dichoso


Can't wait until next Wednesday. So I can stop feeling shit about my brain.
I feel so ordinary. So inadequate. I'm averaging credits in university and receive comments with my essays deflating any belief in talent I thought I had with writing. Apparently, I don't make sense when I write and I can't relate my answers to the essay topic. It stings, it really does. Especially because in high school I could ace essays by bullshitting my way through them with what I thought was writing-skill. Alas, it's not to be. Maybe I've lost that single spark that came so close to a skill over the last couple of months. I don't know.

I'm looking forward to the weekend even if nobody wants to see me and even if it will be mainly full of study for my history exam on Tuesday. I need to have hours and hours to sleep because dreams are the best way to escape times that are miserable and unsatisfactory.

1 fat astronauts