<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

3.5.09
odio-amor


I had a good time last night but I don't think I like that or that I should have gone.
I'm tired, but content. However.. my head is thinking 1000 miles per hour and because of this it's near impossible to think about my International Studies essay that's due in 4 days.
This blog is getting less and less personal due to the fact that I've realised if I say exactly what I feel somebody will read it and tell whoever it is about what I said therefore making unnecessary drama unfold.
I'll go ahead and be all cryptic instead. 2 blue hearts eat beats and a third red heart pumps the blood excessively like a heart attack but the extremity of it is more alive and fascinating than the ones that eat beats like most others. A 4th heart is tangled and enveloped in the arteries and veins that leave it smothered and the blood doesn't know which way is out. And so the mystery of each heart begins.

1 fat astronauts