![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
4.6.09
insecurities
![]() June the 4th. A little past 10pm. And I'm back to lingering on wishing I was beautiful. It doesn't make sense really. For short periods of time I believe I'm slightly attractive, then it falls away and I kill my self esteem further by scrolling through photograph after photograph of beautiful girls. I wonder if God works beauty around the honesty and kindness a soul demonstrates in a previous life. Who knows?Yesterday was my last official day for first semester at university. It was fairly pointless on account I only had one class of an hour. I ran into my childhood best friend Caity at the tram stop on Summerhill Road though which was kind of nice. I haven't conversed with her since we were around twelve years old and considering we were both heading in the direction of Monash, I had a nice conversation with her for the 50 minute trip there. It's funny how when you haven't seen anyone for a while, you run into lots of people all within a short amount of time and then never see anyone again for ages. The day before I'd seen Claire and Yamini on the 75 tram as well. Maybe it's just the 75 tram line that is full of everybody that I know though usually they catch it at different times. I like simplicity but at the same time I miss drama. Drama makes things exciting. It works wonders in taking away the monotony of life so I'm guessing this is why humans take things so seriously and make mountains out of mole hills. Strange how opinions always change. Even stranger is the way we always want what we do not or cannot have. Humans: The pickiest fucks the world ever created.
2 fat astronauts |