![]() |
|
![]() home ________________________
February 2008
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010
|
21.7.09
apologetically dressed in the best
Day 2 of second semester for uni. I've decided I am going to attempt to write a blog a day, even if it's just a random quote or a picture or anything that vaguely represents what is going through my head.
I ditched uni after Spanish today because I was absolutely exhausted and felt a little bit lost. Officially 3 lectures I now have to catch up on. I left feeling infinite times better than I did Monday though which is slightly promising I suppose and I didn't get emotional listening to music on the bus on the way home which is also pretty swell. The weather lately is fairly irrational. The sun is so much like Summer sun but the wind seems to be battling to be the omnipotent weather force of the moment. I have a love-hate relationship with the wind. It loves me but I hate it. It loves to feed me hair and I'm not actually very fond of the taste of hair. Hence the love-hate relationship. I don't know whether it is just tiredness but i've felt so meaningless and lonely these past few days. Nothing really exists in my life right now that holds my feet firmly to the ground. If my thoughts overruled the matter of my body, I think I would totally float away. But then again, the heavy dullness that echoes around my skull is probably what it weighing me down. I'm fixated on creating tacky models out of air-dry clay, reading sci-fi or philosophical books and sitting in a dazed stupor on my bed unaware of the precious minutes of my life that are ticking by. Life is boring. But so am I. 0 fat astronauts |