<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2177684809060890036?origin\x3dhttp://buhleev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vulpix.
21 years young.
a blog of memories and things to remember.

3.7.09
discoveries through isolation


Winter is here weatherly-wise. I have come to this conclusion as it's at the point where nylon stockings cannot protect from the bitter wind, so I have to wear thick cotton or wool ones if I decide that it is a skirt day. I really like it when it rains but I've decided I miss seeing the sun in its full blown summer glory even though it's only been winter for a very short time.

I haven't been living much lately. Well, not to a memorable extent. I only finished my exams for the semester on Tuesday and have been sleeping away the days since then. I wake up in the afternoon and don't fall asleep until early early morning. This is a personal choice however. I am trying to gain back my happiness and self-belief. All i do is crawl out of bed and watch episodes of Goosebumps, which I adore, and then just potter around the house doing nothing except shop/browse for things online and play games with mis mascotas. I got some really epic stockings doing the whole online-shop thing on Tuesday. I'm very excited for the tie-dye pair. :]


Today I went shopping with my brother ( a bad idea during winter school holidays). In the short time we were there to get his last minute things for New Zealand, I heard 5 different stores playing Michael Jackson. As amazing as his music is, I think it's lame that it takes his death for shops to start playing its goodness in place of their ratty tekkers. I was disappointed as well because my search for the dvd Young@heart continues. Places only seem to have the CD.

In relation to the future:
- John's Organza BBQ is on tomorrow. I hope that it doesn't rain but it will be very good to see so many people from school again. I'm meeting Rhi and then we are heading there. I'm contemplating the red, white and blue theme but most of my brightly coloured clothes are summer ones so it'll be a tad cold.
- I am going to Parklife with Leah in October. I'm excited about it but not as excited as Leah is. I think she is so excited for it that she would free a million balloons into the universe to illustrate the excitement. We are going to rock out with our hypothetical cocks out.

0 fat astronauts